Santa's List

Jerre Heyer

Santa I've tried to be good this year......

Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a little time with the family devoid of a typical 12-14" snow storm and some customers who decide that x-mas morning is the time to put a plow on there truck.

Jerre

ceaman

I want a 4x4 Quad (Kawasaki Prarie) with a moose blade, u edge, winch, and a 25 gallon deicer spray tank, a 5th wheel toolbox for the truck, and a pair of motorola talkabouts with NOAA weather.

mdb landscaping

Ill leave santa some cheese, not cookies if he brings me a 3500 duramax diesel with a fisher v plow and v box sander. Ah the power of cheese:D by the way santa, where in CT are you from?

staley52

I would like a central hydraulics system for the ol s10

oh and 10' of snow

I will leave you pretzels, beer and 30 channels of sportsbeside the recliner.

Mike 97 SS

Banned
GORDYO, what kind of snowmobile do you have your eye on? Yamaha just came out with a beauty, called the RX-1. Its their high performance model. Pretty expensive though, i think they are going for like $8,850. www.yamaha-motor.com Mike

Last edited:

gordyo

Mike 97 ss,

I have seen those Yamaha's. Two of them would me nice but I won't be picky. Any sled that will get me around the woods of Maine would be just fine. Right now I rent everytime I go cause as we all know the price of a truck is steep these days and I just bought a used Supercrew a few months ago. No money for a sled for a few years.

Top Forums