Snow Plowing Forum banner

Santa's List

6K views 41 replies 33 participants last post by  SIPLOWGUY 
#1 ·
O.K. boy's and girl's .... it's time to tell Santa what's on your wish list for this year !!!

#2 ·
Santa I've tried to be good this year......

Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a little time with the family devoid of a typical 12-14" snow storm and some customers who decide that x-mas morning is the time to put a plow on there truck.

Jerre

#5 ·
I want a 4x4 Quad (Kawasaki Prarie) with a moose blade, u edge, winch, and a 25 gallon deicer spray tank, a 5th wheel toolbox for the truck, and a pair of motorola talkabouts with NOAA weather.

#18 ·
Mike 97 ss,

I have seen those Yamaha's. Two of them would me nice but I won't be picky. Any sled that will get me around the woods of Maine would be just fine. Right now I rent everytime I go cause as we all know the price of a truck is steep these days and I just bought a used Supercrew a few months ago. No money for a sled for a few years.

#21 ·
Yup, i hear ya. Everything nowadays seems extremely expensive. Think about that for a second, 8,850 for a snowmobile?? My father remembers when a loaf of bread was a nickel, LOL. He also remembers walking to and from school, uphill both ways, in the snow. haha :D Mike :waving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.