Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Toro discontinue the plows for these machines?
ATVs aren't cutting it and it's not in the cards to buy multiple $10k sidewalk machines.
I know they have there limitations but with the labor the way it is and the machines sitting on pallet racking all winter why not use them?
I thought there was a guy in GR making them but can't seem to find contact info???
If anyone has it please let me know. I'm looking for 2 z spray and 1 z plug set ups.

· Registered
15,792 Posts
Did Toro discontinue the plows for these machines?
ATVs aren't cutting it and it's not in the cards to buy multiple $10k sidewalk machines.
I know they have there limitations but with the labor the way it is and the machines sitting on pallet racking all winter why not use them?
I thought there was a guy in GR making them but can't seem to find contact info???
If anyone has it please let me know. I'm looking for 2 z spray and 1 z plug set ups.
They never made a plow for the Zspray just a mid underbody one for the plug, which I think you have to manually angle. The sprays need to be Intermediates or Max's as I don't think he's done a Jr...

You're not going to open 6" of wet public walks with them but if your on high maintenance constant service properties they are unbeatable...

His contact info...

Eric Smith
Green Grass
616-889-0514

· Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They never made a plow for the Zspray just a mid underbody one for the plug, which I think you have to manually angle. The sprays need to be Intermediates or Max's as I don't think he's done a Jr...

You're not going to open 6" of wet public walks with them but if your on high maintenance constant service properties they are unbeatable...

His contact info...

Eric Smith
Green Grass
616-889-0514
Thanks
Exactly what I was looking for.
I actually read 1 of your post on here in regards to the z spray which will fit our needs.
1 of the z sprays would be a condo complex that is tight short runs.

· Registered
15,792 Posts
Thanks
Exactly what I was looking for.
I actually read 1 of your post on here in regards to the z spray which will fit our needs.
1 of the z sprays would be a condo complex that is tight short runs.
The only thing I will say is make sure to constantly clean them and fluid film... I just replaced an engine in one this week and another needs one... Linkages get rusted up quick and control cables... This year we washed them religiously and still had corrosion issues on the engines and cables...

A set of quad tires on the rear will help considerably also...

· Registered
60,321 Posts

· Registered
60,321 Posts
The grand stands are the 12 month machines
I have one for sale...

The only thing I will say is make sure to constantly clean them and fluid film... I just replaced an engine in one this week and another needs one... Linkages get rusted up quick and control cables... This year we washed them religiously and still had corrosion issues on the engines and cables...

This...and you'll likely still have problems. Still a fantastic machine.

· Registered
60,321 Posts
Yes

· Registered
556 Posts
Fascinating, I felt like the lights would be beat up in the summer and not the winter, also would love to see smaller dingo attachment capabilities since it does have high pressure hydro for the broom. Like let's mow this lawn then power rake that yard, hell while we are here plow the dw. Maybe not practical just feel like that's a lot of hydro for just the broom attachment I feel like the standard mount for most mini skids is so simple it should be practical? Crap I didn't mean to highjack

· Registered
60,321 Posts

· Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I talked to Eric, he was helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for the info

· Registered
60,321 Posts

· Registered
15,792 Posts
I wonder with you guys being from the same area and all but was worried he would charge me more if I said your name???
You did the right thing mentioning Indiana... You don't want any part of a "Meatchicken" discount... You'll wind up at a Quicktrip with a 12'er of Heineken....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.