Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Xtreme V 8' 6" that i have been using for a few storms. The plow will do everything except lift. I have to run into a pile and mess around with it to actually lift. Controller works, no leaking, wings work, down works, just not lifting.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just scraping to clean up and was running the spreader, I don't know if trying to raise the plow while salting screwed something electrically. I am having someone look at it tonight to see if there is something obvious I am missing but I will be bringing it to the dealer regardless. Biggest issue is needing it Wednesday night.

· Premium Member
17,282 Posts
If it raises till it stretches the chain taut, then stops, it sounds like the pressure relief valve needs to be adjusted. It would be unusual to have been working fine then just fall out of adjustment for no reason, but not impossible. Anything you did with the spreader is almost certainly unrelated.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.