1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB lower bumper part for 04 Ram

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DaySpring Services, Mar 21, 2006.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone know where I can buy that black plastic piece on the bottom of the front bumper? Im selling my truck and need a new one. They notched it for the plow mount.

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

thats why i removed mine instead of cutting it whats a new one worth or maybe you can steal the one of the 06 if its the same

john

3. Emerscape

Emerscape Member

i think i might have my old one. let me check the warehouse this weekend and I will let you know. i took mine off before installing the plow. Sold the truck so I no long er need it

4. DaySpring Services

Thanks!! I wish I would have thought about that first. It would have made life alot easier. Live and learn.

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

yeah i just took mine off for the plow actually looks better why do you need it so much

6. DaySpring Services

Im moving up to a 3500. Im taking the plow off and selling the truck.

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

yeah i knew you were but do you need to put it back on

8. DaySpring Services

Just trying to get my truck back to original condition to put it out for sale.