Snow Plowing Forum banner

WTB complete plow setup for 2001 RAM 2500 NYC NJ PA LI CT

603 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  A6A6 
#1 ·
Hey all. I recently purchased 2001 Dodge ram. I live in NYC area. I'm looking for a complete setup plow side harness control truck side ... Everything

Anyone out there have any for sale or can refer me to good used dealer ? Willing to travel to Nj Long Island or maybe Pennsylvania ...

Trying to save some $$ ...can't afford new

I was eyeing up a Meyer STL 7.5 complete for about 1500... But don't know if that is good for my truck.... I have a few accounts and was thinking about something a lil more heavy duty.... What's everyone take on this ?
Thanks in advance

#5 ·
A6A6;1678167 said:
I was eyeing up a Meyer STL 7.5 complete for about 1500... But don't know if that is good for my truck.... I have a few accounts and was thinking about something a lil more heavy duty.... What's everyone take on this ?
Don't purchase a plow any smaller than an 8 footer. You have a truck that will handle the larger blade, a 7'6 is more for a half ton.

#7 ·
have a complete ready to go western uni 7.6 everything included in central nj 1800

#10 ·
call reds garage in port chester new york they have a website just google reds garage

#12 ·
A6A6;1687261 said:
I may be interested. Do you have any photos? And also everything included truckside, plow side, harness, mount, cotrol?
yes every single thing you need to put on truck and start making money...message me a phone number i can send pictures, currently still on truck and can demo or send vid of it working for you

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.