Snow Plowing Forum banner

WTB, 4 tires for Chevy S10.

327 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Philbilly2 
#1 ·
I need a set of either 205/75/R14 or 195/70/R14 tires for my little s10. Don't have to be anything special, just has to get my truck from point A to point B safely.
Prefer around N. IL or S. Wi.
Thanks, Mark.

#2 ·
Mark - check pricing at Walmart and Sam's. Tires in that size are so cheap it's hardly worth messing around used.

#3 ·
2COR517;1013139 said:
Mark - check pricing at Walmart and Sam's. Tires in that size are so cheap it's hardly worth messing around used.
I've looked around a little, it's a total pos truck so spending $250 on tires might be to much, lol. I'll be like one of the bro's with wheels and tires worth more then the vehicle they are on.

#4 ·
Mark13;1013238 said:
I've looked around a little, it's a total pos truck so spending $250 on tires might be to much, lol. I'll be like one of the bro's with wheels and tires worth more then the vehicle they are on.
We've got plenty of that around here.....

#6 ·
Philbilly2;1014476 said:
Mark,

I think I got a set either here or at a buddies, what are you wanting to spend like $150? I think that I have a set of tires on a set of 15" s-10 wheels but don't know for sure.
Ya, I'll spend $150ish on a set of decent tires, especially on wheels that fit my truck.
Thanks Phil.

#7 · (Edited)
I got a set of 205/75R15 on Jeep wheels in the shop. Are jeep wheels the same pattern as an s-10? Came off of my 97 TJ. those tires are like new.

I am going over to the buddies house at 10:30am today,(if I can sober up by then) I will check his garage and see what I got over there and report back.

-Phil-

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.