Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 330 Posts
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might as well make a thread about it....

Here's how it started

Wood Gas Rural area Tints and shades Brick

And after I sorted what was in it

Wood Floor Composite material Gas Concrete

And the floor was in bad shape so I'll be replacing it

Wood Floor Brickwork Brick Flooring

Saved some of the decent pieces of wood

Wood Road surface Trunk Door Brick

That's it for now, the roof has some leaks so I'll patch those up before I replace the floor.

·
Premium Member
14,188 Posts
Perhaps "decent" means something different in Cannukia?

Or maybe it's a "metric decent"?

2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was it free to a good home..?
Believe it or not my uncle, who gifted me the trailer, actually wanted a lot of the stuff in it. So I went through it with him and organized onto a few skids the stuff he wanted. The rest went to the scrap yard and the rotten wood went into the dump trailer. I did manage to negotiate full ownership of the milk crates.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Been trying to get ahold of a reasonably priced shipping container for some time. Now too late, the prices have jumped, even though many of the ones sold would/could never be used again for overseas shipping, would not meet standards. I would take a project like yours in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Might as well make a thread about it....

Here's how it started

View attachment 227119

And after I sorted what was in it

View attachment 227121

And the floor was in bad shape so I'll be replacing it

View attachment 227123

Saved some of the decent pieces of wood

View attachment 227125

That's it for now, the roof has some leaks so I'll patch those up before I replace the floor.
Lumber has not come down that much in price yet.

We still have 2 van bodies that were removed from trucks well over 20 years ago. Probably pushing 30.

Everyone has to start somewhere...although you're making us klompen wearers look like money wasters...

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Been trying to get ahold of a reasonably priced shipping container for some time. Now too late, the prices have jumped, even though many of the ones sold would/could never be used again for overseas shipping, would not meet standards. I would take a project like yours in a heartbeat.
Bella bought another 20 footer...over twice what we paid for the last one.

Broker was not too complimentary of the idiot in chief when asked about the price increase.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
1 - 20 of 330 Posts