• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

windshield wipers crapped out on me

senor plow

During saturdays big blizzard nor'easter (3 inches here), I could see my wind shield wipers on my 84 full size jimmy start to slow down and then completely stop. I would turn them off for a while and turn them off after a couple of minutes and they would start up and kind of work for another few minutes and then they would stop again. They finally stopped completely and I was plowing with no wipers for like 2 hours. Thank god I used rainex on my windshield. SNow and water just beaded right off. What should I do to fix my wipers. There is no snow or ice around them now, so thats not the reason why it stopped. What do I do now?

snow showers expected this weekend.

P.S.
I just added about 400 pouds of sand in the back to get better traction

Tim1075

same thing happened to me while i was plowing a neighbors driveway......but it was just an ice build up. I guess it was just a rookie mistake because i didnt clean around them before i started.