Whose Coming To Poughkeepsie For Bbq

Taconic

PlowSite.com Veteran
Well we are putting all the loose ends together for the BBQ.Once again it has grown.We have no idea how many people to expect somewhere between 175 and 300 and thats a big spread but its just to hard for us to tell yet. Any of you guys who plan on attending if you could just let me know by replying to this post i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again and this should be quite the event to kick off the snow season.
John Parker
845-485-4200

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Sheryl and I are heading there on Friday. Let me know if you need me to show up early Sat.

CT18fireman

Banned
I am gonna try to make it as well. I have a job that I hope to finish on Friday so I can attend. I think I will be alone as my wife has to work at her restaraunt that day.

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
i'll be there, i might drive up on my own or go with mike_plow. i'll get there early to help out with things.

Bryan

JD PLOWER

PlowSite.com Veteran
I,m planning on going, but since I'll be driving from Boston I might not get there until 12-1 pm. How late does this go till?

Last edited:

wxmn6

PlowSite.com Addict
I am planning on coming over there. But like what Wolfie said, never know what might come up. A bit of information for those who are planning to attend the BBQ, I just want to let you guys know that I am deaf so that mean I cannot communicate directly with voice. So when I am there and if you guys want to talk some with me, please write what you want to say on a sheet of paper and I will be doing the same. That is how I communicate with voice people.

John Parker, is there going to be some kind of lecture or something like that during the BBQ? Because if so, then I maybe will have to hire an interpreter. I don't think there will be something like lecture at your BBQ but I am not sure. Just want to check to make sure. Thanks.

CT18fireman

Banned
If this has any formal structure than maybe you could post it so that we will not miss something that we really want to see or hear. I kinda got the idea that it was just a casual gathering with lots of info. Please clarify as I may not be able to stay all day but definately want to talk about magic and some other things.

JCurtis

Banned
BBQ

John,

I know I already mentioned I was coming up. But I may bring 2 or 3 other people with me. Not sure about them but I will definitely be there.

Jeff

plowking35

2000 Club Member
Brian and I are coming, perhaps one of my subs as well, but I am not sure on him. He is in the Navy, and was schedualed only for 1 month trials through the spring, but 9-11 changed things.
I will be leaving early sat morn, so that I can set up as well for the edge demos. Should be there by 9 am.
Jeff Curtis:
Are you still interested in viewing the Smith spreader? Let me know so I can bring it.
Dino

Last edited:

PlowSite.com Addict
I still plan on being there. One problem I can see: whatever set of wheels I end up driving down there, I don't think I can carry enough Molson's for 175 - 300 people! :eek:

("I Am Canadian"!) ;)

Last edited:

BRIMOW525

Iam planning on coming as well as one other person. I was hoping to bring more but no one has expressed any intrest around here.

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
I'll be there. Rob, thanks for reminding me! I almost forgot about those Molsons. Your bringing the real ones right? (Not buying them here in the States) Mmmm... Can't wait for that, and of course snacking on the bowl of Magic, I mean pretzels.

Top Forums