Who NEEDS a plow?

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Great shots:drinkup: . Looked like "plowing with the bumper, the hood, the windshield and the grill.

Who took the pictures? And how did you convince him/her to get out to climb over all that snow in the last one?

Anybody got a spare $80,000 to loan me? I want one of those.

gslam88

I don't know... I think for 80k you shold be able to plow with the windshield or roof line....

I know of a Hummer setup by (Hartford equipment or hartoford snowplo} ??... it was at connex this year..... runs about 105k...... but don't we all have that kind of spare money.......

snowplowjay

Banned
arrowhead equipment in NY built the hitch for the hummer fisher setup and they ship em to all the millitary instalments that get snow across the country. Hartford truck had the one with the x blade at the truck show this summer.

Jay

Tommy10plows

before the hummer there was JEEP

Before there was a Ho-hum Hummer, guys all over America used to do that with the lowly Jeep.

I did it with my first Jeep, 1946 CJ 2A with L-head 4 banger and 5:38 to 1 axles,, 7.50 x 16 Firestone snows with chains. Unstoppable, and cheap to keep too.

Canvas top so the snow even came inside the Jeep.

Boy oh boy was it cold in that darn thing!

snowplowjay

Banned
What about Power Wagons and Kaiser Jeeps who plows with them. Those are some mean pieces of 4x4 nostalgia that can truly plow some hardcore snow.

Jay

JCurtis

Banned
Now if Santa ( or my wife) wanted to be really really really nice they would give me a Hummer for Christmas.

:D ;) :waving:

Honey did your hear me ????????????????????????

fordman

I wish it was mine. :D
I just saw the picture somewhere and thougt it looked really neat, maybe one day I'll be able to afford a rig like that but definitly not today. I need to work on thispayupfirst.