Snow Plowing Forum banner

Who makes this rear blade for tractors?

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  JD Dave 
#1 ·
Anyone know who makes this unit or something similar?

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

See less See more
#3 ·
cet is right. ebling and sons blacksmith out of grand rapids michigan makes an amazing blade just like that. do a google search to pull the phone number. great guys to work with. we bought a blizzard mount that they make for our kubota m7040. it was the beefiest mount i have ever seen. eliminates the need FEL.

#9 ·
JD Dave;798310 said:
I think so, he's a bit of an ass but his dad is a real nice guy.
Oh I know, that guy is an ass and your right his dad is a hell of a guy. :waving:

#10 ·
Camden;798285 said:
Anyone know who makes this unit or something similar?
I have a question about the wings. What happens if you hit something with a wing? It doesn't look like there is any cylinder stroke length left for it to relieve. Is there a shear bolt or something?

#15 ·
grsp;798372 said:
wow 7 ebling blades at roughly $6000 a piece. send northwest indiana some off yalls snow this winter.
They hopefully won't be all mine, Triple L bought one of the truck ones and I have 5 16ft tractor blades and 1 16 ft pickup blade coming that someone will hopefully buy.

cet;798378 said:
Did I win a shirt?:cool:
Roys too cheap to hand out prizes.

#16 ·
cretebaby;798319 said:
I have a question about the wings. What happens if you hit something with a wing? It doesn't look like there is any cylinder stroke length left for it to relieve. Is there a shear bolt or something?
Yes there is a shear bolt on the newer ones. The wings will fold strait back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.