white xmas for northeast?

mickman

Looks like a good chance for snow coming in xmas eve for the northeast. finally the artic air will move into northeast and mid atlantic by this weekend. Storm will be coming together over weekend. What could be a better present! Maybe, there really is a SANTA CLAUSE !

DEISL

McMAN,I GOT MY HEADDRESS ON AND WARPAINT hows about a lil snowdance?I m curious to see all the new toys get pulled out,Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

thelawnguy

PlowSite.com Addict
I dont know, the sources I checked with may as well use a magic eight-ball to figure what its going to do...one day predicts rain, next snow, then has the storm heading out to sea...I'm sure that somebody will get something thats for sure.

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Do a search (however I have no idea what term to use LOL Can we search by dates??) We had a few threads lamenting that storm :(

Latest from Gary Gray as of 12\19 6AM (referring to MidAtlantic & Northeast):

"At this point, for lack of anything better, I'll stick with the GEM/06Z AVN solution and keep this coastal low, resulting from that shortwave, offshore. However, note that this is still several days away and the models are virtually NEVER perfect with storm tracks this far out... never mind the fact that the models have been in a sorry state lately. So, we need to watch this very closely. While my forecast goes AGAINST a snow event for the Northeast Dec 24-26, it remains a possibility... even with the primary low now projected to run up through the Central U.S. "

OBRYANMAINT

PlowSite.com Veteran
now that we are in the last week of the year it will definately snow....just in time to complicate the books again before we close them for 2001, i hate it when there are accounts recievable over the year change,,........i guess i could have much worse problems

stslawncare

one night i hear its going to snow the next i hear that its going to rain! so who knows! i hope it snows, dont care when it is, of course i would prefer it not to snow early evening of christmas eve nor early morning christmas day, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Top Forums