Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, I installed a truck side wiring on my 2016 chevy 2500HD Duramax and all I have left to do is bring the wires inside. I for the life of me cannot find a existing spot to bring this through. I already tried the cutting the nipple off the rubber gramet and coming in that way but seems like my harness is to big for that. Just wondering what you guys have done. Thanks for any input.

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been fishing a probing around in the main rubber boot for 45 min. The damn thing is double sided and I cant get my wire to come through on the inside. Even if I did I'm not sure I could pull that big square plug through for the boss controller. I've unbolted the junction box to try to get behind it better and still no luck. Bout to roll the window down and run it in!

· Registered
256 Posts
I've been fishing a probing around in the main rubber boot for 45 min. The damn thing is double sided and I cant get my wire to come through on the inside. Even if I did I'm not sure I could pull that big square plug through for the boss controller. I've unbolted the junction box to try to get behind it better and still no luck. Bout to roll the window down and run it in!
I ran plow and salter controller through that boot. Cut a bigger hole with a long fillet knife. Fish a piece of wire and pull it back in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.