1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Where is the cheapest place to get cutter edges for my unimount MVP w/rubber flap?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by firefighter1406, Feb 27, 2011.

  1. firefighter1406

    firefighter1406 Senior Member
    Messages: 345

    I am needing a set of cutter edges for my unimount MVP with the center rubber flap. I need the steel brackets that wear with the cutter bars too, and a bolt kit. Is there a cheap place for this? I have priced around a little. Are the p/s and the d/s the same or not. Some websites say yes, some have different part numbers for them. Any help would be great.