1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Where Can I Get A New Valve Bix for My Uni-Mount?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by radam, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. radam

    radam Junior Member
    Messages: 10

    :bluebounc I meant to say "box".
  2. Crash935

    Crash935 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,377

    How about valve body, are you sure you need a valve body? whats it doing, might be a valve, coil, check valve or o-ring...
  3. lqmustang

    lqmustang Member
    Messages: 36

    Might be better off to rebuild instead of buying new if the manifold is indeed the problem. I think I saw a price somewhere around $500 for a new manifold.