Snow Plowing Forum banner

Whelen light bar

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Doom & Gloom 
#1 ·
I have a whelen responder lp lightbar that has the magnet mount. My question is there a way to change patterns manually with this lightbar.Im trying to lock a certain pattern on.Any help would be awesome

#3 ·
skferreri;629053 said:
I have a whelen responder lp lightbar that has the magnet mount. My question is there a way to change patterns manually with this lightbar.Im trying to lock a certain pattern on.Any help would be awesome
the only way to change the patterns on mag mount led whelen bars is to remove the dome and find the wires lead out of the power pack .. your gonna have to download the schematic from whelen's website but it will show what color wire to find and apply juice too change it ...

#8 ·
I just got mine and it has the two switch. I can flip through all 30 flash patterns. I cut the cigarette lighter part off and hard wired it using the factory switch and mounted in the dash. Looks sweet and its still functional.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.