Whats truck worth?

ProSno

I have an 88 ford f-450 with a dump body-tool box-8 ft fisher elect/hydrolic plow and also an airflow 8 ft sander. the whole package is in rather decent shape-Whats it worth if I put it up for sale. Thanks for your input.:confused:

John DiMartino

PlowSite.com Veteran
Being an 88,2wd,the value here would be in the area of 7500-10000,if it was mint,and had a strong,dry diesel.You didnt say if it was a 460,or diesel,standard or auto.The 460 powered trucks are worth much less than a diesel,here anyway.

plowking35

2000 Club Member
I saw one in the Bargain News this week, much like you describe for 15K. I think that is overpriced, the truck is worth about 7-8K, add 3K for plow and sander if they look and run decent.
Dino

OP
ProSno

ProSno

Thanks alot guys, the truck is a diesel and it is in pretty good shape the sander is a little tired but will make it another couple of years. I am just looking at the fact that if I keep it the costs for repairs will start mounting. If I sell it now I should still be able to get a good dollar for it. Truck plows incredible with a full sander. I have never gotten stuck yet. Truck has 5.16 gears. Well I'll put it in the paper for $11,000.00 and see what I can get. Thanks again.