• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Whats the BEST MINI LIGHTBAR??

Guys,

wondering if I could get your $.02 on which mini lightbar is the brightest, and best deal for the money?:confused:

I am looking to toss one on my truck and I am having a hard time deciding on what mini lightbar is the brightest and rotates fast? I am looking for one so that everybody will notice the truck.

Let me know what you think

Chevyboy;520152 said:
Guys,

wondering if I could get your $.02 on which mini lightbar is the brightest, and best deal for the money?:confused:

I am looking to toss one on my truck and I am having a hard time deciding on what mini lightbar is the brightest and rotates fast? I am looking for one so that everybody will notice the truck.

Let me know what you think
i just bought a whelen mini edge for my truck from a fellow ps member. ill let you know how it is when i get it. i wont be mounting it until i get a back rack and ill take my ecco dual rotator off.

OP
C

Chevyboy

LawnProLandCare;520181 said:
i just bought a whelen mini edge for my truck from a fellow ps member. ill let you know how it is when i get it. i wont be mounting it until i get a back rack and ill take my ecco dual rotator off.
Thanks!!!:salute:

iakentdoz

TLC Snow Div.;520413 said:
Get the Whelen Responder LP mini light bar with Linear LED's. Extremely bright and will last much longer than strobes or rotator lights while using less power. Here's a link and video:http://www.sirennet.com/whr2lphpa.html

Other places sell the same product but the above link has a video and thats where i got mine.
I love my Wheelen Responder Linear light bar! Very very bright.

POPO4995;520163 said:
I got my Whelen Responder Super LED bar for $300 at www.strobesnmore.com and you can see me better than than state and city plows!
I know, State plows look weak compared the the responder light bar or any Linear LED's!

ultimate plow

PlowSite.com Addict
Federal signal makes just as good products as whelen. The highlighter solaris LED beats the responder for off axis warning. The linear responders patterns can be switched in cab. As with the highlighter you have to change it with a magnet on top of the dome. Both bars are pretty equall, the highlighter just looks better too. Very stealthy. Cost is about the same

mikelawtown

thinking about the lp myself..was thinkong about the sho me but i dont think the height would be good when we have 2+ inches....whats the solaris look like

BigDave12768

PlowSite.com Addict
I got the Able2 Sho-me light bar its was like $240 shipped. It very low profile. Its very bright and has like 7 different flash patterns. PLus it never seem to draw down my volts like my old Whelan did on my old truck. The one for 399 from Sho-me is bigger and bulky looking on top of roof. I know someone that has one. But both have great visability from any angle. Oh one other thing I would recomend getting LED bar they make no noise at all. Unlike rotating ones

ultimate plow

PlowSite.com Addict
mikelawtown;521164 said:
thinking about the lp myself..was thinkong about the sho me but i dont think the height would be good when we have 2+ inches....whats the solaris look like
Highlighter Solaris