1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

What's that stuff called

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by zman300, Sep 24, 2010.

  1. zman300

    zman300 Member
    Messages: 39

    I've seen it talked about on here, can't remember the name of it.

    Stuff you spray on your plow so the snow doesn't stick, fluid something.

    I believe McMaster Carr has it but can't find it in their book.

    Anyone know?
  2. ajslands

    ajslands 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,033

    Wd40, car wax, fluid filler, turtle wax, fluid film, oil, di lectic grease, fryer oil?
  3. Brucester1

    Brucester1 Senior Member
    Messages: 361

    fluid film
  4. zman300

    zman300 Member
    Messages: 39

    Fluid Film, that's it.
  5. wild bill

    wild bill PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,239

    mcmaster carr

    hard to find it with out the part number ,here it is 12055k74
  6. zman300

    zman300 Member
    Messages: 39

  7. adksnowo

    adksnowo Senior Member
    Messages: 370

    Where's Dano, Joy & Grandview when you need them!?
  8. got-h2o

    got-h2o 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,440

  9. zman300

    zman300 Member
    Messages: 39