1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

What type of plow is this?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by doh, Nov 7, 2007.

  1. doh

    doh Senior Member
    Messages: 253

    I have never seen one of these before, and whats with the V's out of the top?

  2. B&B

    B&B PlowSite Fanatic
    Messages: 12,777

    Look's like a Hiniker C plow, it's in the forward folded "C" position in the pic, which is used for back dragging..
  3. rfed32

    rfed32 Senior Member
    Messages: 473

    id put a lot on money on that bein a hiniker c plow...thos things are cool
  4. NoFearDeere

    NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,724

    Yup, thats a Hiniker C...
  5. Philbilly2

    Philbilly2 PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,765

    x4 on the Hiniker
  6. doh

    doh Senior Member
    Messages: 253

    Thanks guys, there are no Hinikers dealers in our area. A guy tried to start one in the 90's and sold 2 plows, 1 to his self.
  7. DBL

    DBL PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,310

    i guess you know by now but for what its worth x5 on the hiniker