What plow trucks do you run? 3/4 and 1 ton Models

What plow trucks do you run? 3/4 and 1 ton Models

• Chevy

• Ford

• Dodge

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thrifty Garage

I'm curious to see what most people are running for commercial plow trucks? Answer the poll and comment below what pros and cons you may have experience with each brand you have used currently or in the recent past.

I prefer a GM, 3/4 or 1 ton single wheel in the new market. The used market it don't really matter. They all push snow and tow, if the ford or dodge are equipped the same and considerably less money I will go with one of them.

They all break and need repair. 6 in one and a 1/2 dozen in the other..

SchertzServicesLLC

Been plowing in fords all my life and loved it. But I broke down today and bought a brand new Chevy 3500HD. Ford just couldn’t negotiate like Chevy would.

1C3C257B-93F2-492D-8651-AC4AABE19BC2.jpeg

SchertzServicesLLC

Welcome to the world of reason and wisdom. Don't despair when you realize the lost profits from your time spent on the dark side. :drinkup:Thumbs Up
Lol I wouldn’t go that far! I’ve made a killing off my fords. But I did a lot of reading on here and folks say the ride is much better in a Chevy. I haven’t even driven the truck yet. Gets delivered to my drive later this week.

Been plowing in fords all my life and loved it. But I broke down today and bought a brand new Chevy 3500HD. Ford just couldn’t negotiate like Chevy would.

View attachment 196110
So actually you bought the GM because they gave you the best deal? Same thing I would of done. You will notice the different smoother ride, beyond that there all the same.

I could care less, if ford or dodge wants to sell one more than GM I'm going for it..Purty Truck.

Top Forums