1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

What parts are these?

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by roachy, Jan 2, 2011.

  1. roachy

    roachy Member
    from NJ
    Messages: 32

    I think these are timbrens inside the springs but Im not really sure. They came with the jeep when I bought it. I wanted to add a plow so I checked out the springs and thats when I noticed these. If anyone could let me know what they are thatd be great.



  2. micklock

    micklock Senior Member
    Messages: 118

    they are stock bump stops with extensions, looks like it had a lift and they took out the springs and put the stock ones back in and left the bump stop extensions in. And put the broken stock sway bar links back in .
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  3. Luppy

    Luppy Senior Member
    Messages: 325

    Yeah no timbrens there. I had them in my Jeep about six years ago.
    Here's a pic to show you what they look like. They are the black rubber
    things at the bottom of the spring perch in this pic.
  4. roachy

    roachy Member
    from NJ
    Messages: 32

    THanks for the clarification guys. What exactly would timbrens look like then? Also, How hard would it be to remove these if I wanted to put airlift airbags in?
  5. Ggg6

    Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL
    Messages: 521

    That is just the stock bump stop setup, no extensions or anything odd.