1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

What needed for older MVP on 05 F350?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Stang393, Dec 17, 2007.

  1. Stang393

    Stang393 Junior Member
    from MA.
    Messages: 6

    I had the unimount for the 99-04, just got an 05, what do I need?

    From what I've read I think I need an 05 F-350 Unimount, then a Unimount to Ultramount adapter?

    Any part numbers for any of these?

  2. OneBadDodge06

    OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa
    Messages: 770

    You will need the ultramount truck carton with the Unimount conversion attachment. I don't have part numbers available but thats what you need.

    Check them welds over really really well before you even get it home.

    Western has been putting out pure junk here lately.
  3. B&B

    B&B PlowSite Fanatic
    Messages: 12,777

    Ultramount mount: 33259
    Ultra to Uni conversion adapter: 27170
  4. Stang393

    Stang393 Junior Member
    from MA.
    Messages: 6

    thx, i owe u a beer :drinkup: