1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

What kind of insurance do I need?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MoreSnowInCanad, Feb 10, 2009.

  1. MoreSnowInCanad

    MoreSnowInCanad Junior Member
    from Toronto
    Messages: 16

    Planning on working as a sub, so do I just need commercial auto insurance and I am good to go?
  2. augerandblade

    augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,054

    I think your on to this on another thread, I would say your running a business so you have to have liability insurance unless your employer can show you documented proof that your under their insurance
  3. ABES

    ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN
    Messages: 1,322

    As a minimum
    1 mil gen liability and commercial auto

    Granted you need to check with the contractor you are working for as he may have different requirements.