1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

What is that on top of the fisher blades? a foil?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 85F150, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. 85F150

    85F150 Senior Member
    Messages: 340

    I have seen the fisher blades with the metal attached to the top to roll the snow and what not, but can they be purchased from a dealer or what. I kinda like the setup. thanks for the help
  2. Tarkus

    Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,113

    It is called a snow foil and you can get it at a dealer or a lot cheaper on line too.
  3. snowpusher 03

    snowpusher 03 Junior Member
    Messages: 19


    we have them on our thucks that do big lots work great .you can get them from fisher don't no how much ..
  4. PLOWMAN45

    PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,951

    those are cool for stacking snow up really high keeps the snow off the windshield
  5. Mark Witcher

    Mark Witcher Senior Member
    Messages: 605

    I had one on my Boss . I got it from Boss and it was made of formed plastic. It worked very well and never broke or cracked. Cost was about $100. I think they will mount on many other brands also.