• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

what is a snow plow

fordkilla454

4x4k20,
Where do you live in Georgia. Im living in Atlanta right now. Like you ive never seen a snow plow either. How much do they resemble a dozer blade?

OP

4x4k20

i live in williamson ga.i have never seen a snowplow up close mounted on a pickup can they be used for other purposes

MJ

Interesting posts, though, considering the site we're on. Welcome and stick around.

Mick

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
I've used them to push leaf piles back into the woods at places where I was dumping them (with permission of the property owners).

SLC1

At our shop complex there is a warehouse that has tractor trailers coming in all day, and everytime we are out in the yard some of the truck drivers come over and always have many questions about the plow controls in the cab of the truck and what the frames on the front of the trucks are for and ect., ect. Most of the drivers are from Georgia or Florida and they all say the same thing that they have never seen one before!!!! Crazy HUH