• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

What I deal with in my town.... Low ballers

Clapper&Company

PlowSite Veteran
This is the one hack in town!

- The Photo are not very good, but you can see how the truck leans.
The Back bummper, is about 24" off the ground on one side and 12" on the other LOL

Here is the other guy, not to bad of a guy dose ok work, but you got to love his Salt unit LOL

OP
Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company

PlowSite Veteran
JD Dave;525556 said:
What are you doing undercover work now? LOL
No I keep telling tom and them about these guys, So I been working onb getting photos of them to show LOL

Sydenstricker Landscaping;525557 said:
Ron, why you taking pics of your other trucks and trying to call them lowballers, LOL:D

Funny Funny, you know me, I got to have my name on every thing, and lots of lights too!

REAPER

2000 Club Member
Maybe it is the land owner?

The garage I have whatever work done I can not do has a old full sized blazer with a plow on it. Next time I am there I will get a few shots of it.

It is barely sitting on the frame anymore the body is so rusted. It leans to the point that it looks like the back tail pipe drags.

This year alone he has saved over $10 grand on plowing though.

Not counting years past. I would say it paid for itself 10 fold+.

Now if that guy above is actually going to commercial lots and plowing then I wouldn't be to worried about him. It should show the dramatic difference in a professionals truck and what he has or whatever you drive.

Would you rather he be out on the corners at stop lights looking for handouts?

kcplowmata

I thought i had it bad with the eight year old and his new snow company. You got be beat could be a branch of his company there too.

OP
Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company

PlowSite Veteran
Reaper, no that is not the landowner, That is Bill's Landscapign LOL

He Plows, The old folks home (Took it from me this year, I been doing it for the past 4 years or so) He also plows a post office and the Pizza hut.

The GM from Pizza hut ask me one night when I got pizza, If Bill dosent show up or the lot needs done, If he could call us to plow and I told him we would. Then He told me what they pay Bill! They pay him with Pizza Cards LOL

The other guy with the pull behind is no big deal, I talk to him a few times hes a cool cat