• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

What do u guys think????

TheBeast

I know that u guys don't really recommend plowing with crew cab's, but i have one and i would like to put a plow on it. I know it is late in the season to do anything about it now, but i would like to have one for next year. I know pretty much the pros and cons of plowing with a crew cab. However, I would still like to put one on it. I have an F-350 CC XLT 4*4 PSD, what brands do you guys recommend for my truck. I like the v's, but don't have the accounts yet, hopefully in the future. My pops has a 9ft straight fisher and it is a quality plow, but i just love the v's, I haven't ruled out the straight yet, so i am open to what u guys think i should do. Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks again,
TheBeast

plowking35

2000 Club Member
If you are the only one riding in the truck you should be fine. the problem will be finding someone to install it for you. You will probably have to do it yourself, and buy the plow cash and carry.
Any of the v plows will be good(except maybe hiniker, but rumor has it they have worked out the bugs). Just stay with a 8.5' size plow, and the front end will be ok.
Dino