• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Western Wide-Out

OP
G

gnarlydude

I did. I wasn’t lying to you. Bought this one in Kalamazoo, ground off some rust, replaced the lines and resold it. Trying to step up to two-three newer ones and a v box salter. I like the concept you used. I was looking a vplows too, but see you had it figured out of multiple wides

plow4beer

I did. I wasn’t lying to you. Bought this one in Kalamazoo, ground off some rust, replaced the lines and resold it. Trying to step up to two-three newer ones and a v box salter. I like the concept you used. I was looking a vplows too, but see you had it figured out of multiple wides
well, the plows are still sitting in my shop looking pretty...plowsyte is the only place I listed them, up until just a couple days ago, when I put them on CL.
fwiw, I will be at my shop most of the day on Monday....come buy a couple of them and I’ll throw in some extras Thumbs Up

OP
G

gnarlydude

well, the plows are still sitting in my shop looking pretty...plowsyte is the only place I listed them, up until just a couple days ago, when I put them on CL.
fwiw, I will be at my shop most of the day on Monday....come buy a couple of them and I’ll throw in some extras Thumbs Up
I will try to get by. I’m
Headed up to Chicago Tuesday. You going to be in the shop at all?