Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have unimount pro plow relay wiring. light were working fine.
the other day they stopped working . the truck head lights stay on it doesn't want to switch over to the plow light. I tested the plow light and they come on with direct power so the bulbs are good. when everything is hooked up the blinkers are working??? I don't see any wires off .
any help would be appreciated

· Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no , when I turn the light on with the switch nothing comes on the plow the truck parking lights work.
ive had the truck and plow for a long time so the previous owner put the plow on, seems like there's a cooling heat sink type thing and about 6 relays behind the drivers light all the wires look ok

· Registered
26 Posts
Chachi, did you figure this out? I'd be interested in the solution if you found one. When I switch my lights on with plow on, I lose plow lights and go back to truck headlights, results in blowing a fuse and losing my dash lights and rear running lights. Is this similar to your problem?

· Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thing is a week before both of my plow light housing cracked , the lights still worked.
Then the next day I duck taped the one housing . After that the lights stopped working . Checked the fuse and was found blown. They have been working fine the last few weeks. I’m thinking something happened and blew the fuse.

I’m thinking either your parking light fuse is blown, the wiring is lose behind the headlight like others have said or the red wire that goes to a power source isn’t connected properly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.