Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a western on my 2000 f250, been using it all year with no problem . Normally when the plow is plugged in the truck lights are off. Well yeaterday while the plow lights quit and the truck lights came back on . Where should i start?. I cant find any fuses on the wiring harness. At least not a normal fuse like under the dash. I did see some big box fuses.

· Registered
15,304 Posts

· Registered
15,304 Posts
Bahahahaha

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The legends were the same on the relays? As ND you put the connectors on the same terminals?
Yes . The diagrams on the relays are the same . The prongs face a different direction but idk why that would matter . I hooked them up the same way i took them off. Now i cant even get the trucks lights back on and i even hooked the old relays back up and still no lights. I found 2 broken wires on the plug from truck to plow . Cut the plug tried to hardwire them for now until i can get a new plug still didnt work. Im about to just remove the harness for the headlights and plus my truck wires back to the headlights directly. So sick of messing with this ****

· Registered
15,304 Posts
Yes . The diagrams on the relays are the same . The prongs face a different direction but idk why that would matter .
Huh? If they are the same then the numbers and prongs will be the same. Somethings amiss

Pictures plz

Reactions: Philbilly2

· Registered
15,304 Posts
Post up some pictures....

Product Rectangle Font Schematic Material property

Reactions: Randall Ave
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.