Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I’m looking at purchasing a 7.6ft western standard duty ultra mount for my 18 Silverado 1500 I’ve been trying to find some specs on it like the weight, height of the mold board etc but can’t seem to find any if anyone has any info on it please let me know or would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

· Registered
15,308 Posts
Did you try westerns website yet?

· Premium Member
17,303 Posts
hey guys I'm looking at purchasing a 7.6ft western standard duty ultra mount for my 18 Silverado 1500 I've been trying to find some specs on it like the weight, height of the mold board etc but can't seem to find any if anyone has any info on it please let me know or would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Where did you get the "standard duty" description from? I assume from a seller for a used unit? 'Cuz I'm not aware of any Western "standard duty" model, but I could be mistaken. But it's my guess the seller just has the description wrong in which case you'd have to confirm what the plow actually was to get accurate specs.

· Registered
6,904 Posts
Western did make a 2 spring “standard” snowplow in the unimount and Ultramount versions. Don’t believe it’s available anymore tho.

Reactions: cwren2472

· Registered
6,904 Posts
So the 7’6” unimount version lists the pro as 682lbs. And the standard as 614lbs. Not saying that this is what the ultramount version weighs but it gives you a idea on how much lighter it may be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.