Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
17,303 Posts
Huh?

Let's start over. Do you have a plow already? Are you trying to fit it on your 1997 dodge 1500?

If so, what size, model, and how many plugs does it have?

Or are you trying to buy a plow to fit your truck?

· Registered
7,944 Posts
I think he's saying he doesn't currently have a plow and wants to get a Western for his truck.

OP, do you have a reg. cab or quad cab? Short or long box? 5.2L or 5.9L engines? Depending on you trucks configuration, Western says their HTS or Midweight plows will fit. Fisher says their HT Series and SD plows will fit. Also, SnowEx says their 7600RD and 8000RD will fit.

If it was me, I'd go with the Midweight or SD plows over the HTS/HT Series plows if they fit your truck.

Need to know more info, NYH1.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think he's saying he doesn't currently have a plow and wants to get a Western for his truck.

OP, do you have a reg. cab or quad cab? Short or long box? 5.2L or 5.9L engines? Depending on you trucks configuration, Western says their HTS or Midweight plows will fit. Fisher says their HT Series and SD plows will fit. Also, SnowEx says their 7600RD and 8000RD will fit.

If it was me, I'd go with the Midweight or SD plows over the HTS/HT Series plows if they fit your truck.

Need to know more info, NYH1.
Is 5.2 ext can short bed

· Registered
7,944 Posts
Is 5.2 ext can short bed
Western's web site say their 7' 6" HST will fit. Call a dealer (or a few) in your area. They'll be able to help you out.

Good luck, NYH1.

· Registered
7,944 Posts
If you're talking about Westerns "Quick Match" section, put your truck info in, then scroll down and next is in the lower right of the page.

NYH1.

· Registered
7,944 Posts
How did you make out?

NYH1.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.