Snow Plowing Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
3,062 Posts
Let me get this right
the pump motor keeps running- you disconnect the controller and the motor stops running. connect back up the controller and the pump keeps running. so you hope its the solenoid!!!!! WOW

so tell me
you get a sharp pain in your foot, you take your shoe off the pain goes away.... put shoe on your foot hurts again. and you hope your hat is the problem!

· Registered
523 Posts
Let me get this right
the pump motor keeps running- you disconnect the controller and the motor stops running. connect back up the controller and the pump keeps running. so you hope its the solenoid!!!!! WOW

so tell me
you get a sharp pain in your foot, you take your shoe off the pain goes away.... put shoe on your foot hurts again. and you hope your hat is the problem!
I've had that happen with a sharp pain in my foot only when my shoe was on. But it wasn't my shoe that was the problem. The problem was a thorn in my sock that only hurt when my shoe pressed against it.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I've had that happen with a sharp pain in my foot only when my shoe was on. But it wasn't my shoe that was the problem. The problem was a thorn in my sock that only hurt when my shoe pressed against it.

So it wasnt your Hat!

· Registered
143 Posts
Thatsaneagle, this could be a few things. So, the process of elimination is a good way to find problems. I start with the cheap and easy first. Check grounds, check voltages, check connectors, check fluid level, etc. An easy way to check a ground is to run a temporary one. Hook a heavy jumper from the main ground on the plow to the neg post on the battery. You can use a booster cable. Then try the plow.

· Registered
14,949 Posts
You ever get a new solenoid installed yet?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts