Snow Plowing Forum banner

Western Gear

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  grandview 
#1 ·
anyone know where I could find any Western clothing, stickers, hats, anything?

#4 ·
grandview;416312 said:
Like my hat?:D
I have the same hat, the hell of it is I run all myers :)

#7 ·
Win a Wideout is where I got mine, I think thats where he got his from also.

#8 ·
I was hoping no one else got that hat. You guys better not win my Wideout.
By the way I love my hat.

#11 · (Edited)
thanks for the info guys... just checked to see if I could win your wideout, not a resident of any of the eligible states...so good luck. this just gives me an excuse to go down to the dealer and make a wishlist. western hat or shirt...wings...fluid...hmmm..

#15 ·
If you contact western through their website, the will e-mail you an order form complete with a list of promotional items & prices. They dont have the old style coffee mugs of thermous!!!

#16 ·
Well,looks like I didn't win:crying:

Dan Dean of Oregon, Wisconsin, has won a WESTERN® WIDE-OUT™ adjustable-wing snowplow as the grand prize winner in the recently-completed “WANNA WIN A WIDE-OUT Sweepstakes.
Second prize winners of a Garmin® StreetPilot™ GPS navigation system include: James Garrity of McHenry, IL, Larry Hormann of Hoagland, IN, Matt Bush of Belding, MI, David LoPresti of Clinton, MI, Giovanna Kranenberg of Mahnomen, MN, Andrew Schoenfeld of Girard, OH, Jonathan Jackson of Columbus, OH, Tim Wildes of Centerville, OH, Bob Dixon of Erie, PA, and Michael Hubbard of Green Bay, WI.

The October 2007 “WANNA WIN A WIDE-OUT” sweepstakes promotion was open to snow removal professionals residing in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Western thanks everyone who participated in this sweepstakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.