Western 8'6" V plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HVACDIESEL, Feb 18, 2008.

1. HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

For sale Western 8'6" V plow Just bought truck do not need plow.From what I understand from selling dealer plow is 3-4 years old. It is in good shape not all rusted up. Plow is on a1997 chevy K-2500 pick up.It has the joystick controller.More pictures available upon request,plow is in Connecticut,and is still hooked up to truck.Price is $2000.00 or best offer very negotiable.Plow works good and is in decent shape

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's a great deal...I don't suspect it'll last long. Good luck with the sale.

3. OP
    OP
    HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

THANKS I Purchased the truck for a decent price,dont need to make a killing on the plow,hopefully I can pass along a good deal

4. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

why cant you be closer to MN Ive been looking for a deal on a used V plow.

5. dukeman1019me

dukeman1019me Junior Member

Where abouts in CT are you? I would like to take a quick look at it. I am in southington / cheshire but go all over for work.

6. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I'm interested too. was just talking to someone today looking for a new/used plow for his truck. I'm down by Danbury, not sure where you are.

7. hde12112

hde12112 Junior Member

Wondering if unit is still available for sale. Thanks, Ethan 518 361 4499

8. OP
    OP
    HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

Still have it. Im in Norwalk Connecticut.I will be around sunday not sure about saturday I'm on call. If anybody wants to drive before then give me a call and ILL give you my address Plow is in driveway truck is in road. My cell # is 203-943-6834. THANKS for the intrest,I will work a deal with anybody who wants it.

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is a great looking plow. if that lasts past this weekend someone is missing out a gem of deal right there. if you were anywhere close to ohio i would take it off your hands in a heartbeat.

10. OP
    OP
    HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

Gonna give you guys a call tommorow been swamped at work.

11. OP
    OP
    HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

Bump Weather messed me up friday and saturday Didnt have time to call anybody yet

12. OP
    OP
    HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

Bump $1800.00 or best offer.Swamped at work have not been able to contact anybody who is intrested.Give me a call on my cell phone 203-943-6834 tommorow

13. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

are you just selling the plow. or the whole setup.

-plow
    -mount
    -controller

if you are i will consider it. trying to decide if im going to change over from a unimount to the ultramount. if i decide to ill get back to you.

14. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

There is no way that thing is still around for $1800. If I were near CT I would by it just cause.

15. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Would you consider shipping?, if so, consider

it sold, let me know.

Thanks

16. Diesel Dude

Diesel Dude Junior Member

Still 4 sale or what?

17. OP
    OP
    HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

Still for sale.Lost my cell phone in the last snow storm, and have been sick.Not intrested in shipping.I just want to make $1500.00 + the cost of the removal from truck,or if buyer wants to do it without screwing my truck up no problem.

18. OP
    OP
    HVACDIESEL

HVACDIESEL Junior Member

Bump Somebody needs this plow.Somebody just make me a reasonable offer.I would even consider trading for a lighter cheaper plow. Do not need this plow to much for me 203-943-6834

19. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Is there any chance of a shipping this unit, or is that our of the question? Probable is but it is worth asking i guess. Contact me via e-mail please, billk726@aol.com

20. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Is plow still on the truck?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008