Wahoo! Minnesota is expecting our first big snow storm of the season!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry we're a little excited over here as we are expected to get around a foot of snow Tuesday through Wednesday. This will be our first big snow fall of the season. Get your Kage systems ready to go!!!

:redbouncepurplebou:bluebounc

Greenstar lawn

Hope you get some snow but I wouldn't get too excited until it starts to snow. Here in MI we were supposed to get 8-12 inches last weekend and even got are first WSW and we ended up with half inch of snow when all said and done.

Greenery

2000 Club Member
Haha yup, guys have been pumped up around here for a few days.

It's still 24-36 hours out lol. Things could change like they have been the whole time leading up to this event.

NBI Lawn

PlowSite.com Addict
This has been talked about for days in the Minnesota Weather section. Either way I am in no way excited for it. They are saying high moisture content so that means super heavy and wet slop. Wet snow is not only hard to push but its harder on the trucks and you cant stack it so small lots will fill up quick.

Matson Snow

PlowSite.com Addict
Greenstar lawn;1458711 said:
Hope you get some snow but I wouldn't get too excited until it starts to snow. Here in MI we were supposed to get 8-12 inches last weekend and even got are first WSW and we ended up with half inch of snow when all said and done.

It was supposed to be "Snowmageddon 2012"........ Ended up being a Joke......:laughing:......:gunsfiring:

TKLAWN

PlowSite Veteran
Go figure I just filled everthing up and got back and saw the noon forecast. Metro 3-6 inches a big change from 6-12. This winter has really sucked!!

Greenstar lawn

Matson Snow;1458862 said:
It was supposed to be "Snowmageddon 2012"........ Ended up being a Joke......:laughing:......:gunsfiring:

Ahh good to see ya back lol :)

That so called blizzard made me get motivated to change the fluids on the truck and get my snow blower workin cancel a dinner date with the gf. Then I got put in the dog house by her bc it didn't even snow

NBI Lawn

PlowSite.com Addict
TKLAWN;1458864 said:
Go figure I just filled everthing up and got back and saw the noon forecast. Metro 3-6 inches a big change from 6-12. This winter has really sucked!!

This morning at 7am they were saying 2-4 and 3-6 for the metro...depends who you watch. I predict we get snow but I dont think the metro will be too bad. I am worried it is going to be super heavy crap though. I would rather have 10" of fluffy stuff than 4" of wet crap.

northernsweeper

We got 10" up here Sunday. They are saying another 6-10" for tommorrow night and wednesday. Great to finally make some money. They are predicting 6-10 tommorrow night for Duluth and ANOTHER 6-10 on wednesday!!

jvm81

HAve fun! I am an hour south of the minn border and there talking ice overnite and then up to an inch of rain during the day, turning back to ice and then finish with snow on Weds. Just lovely!

BOSS LAWN

TKLAWN;1458864 said:

This winter has, especially with two new plow trucks just sitting. :realmad:

scott3430;1458918 said:
Yeah i'll be happy with anything at this point. payup

I'll be happy with anything over a dusting!:mad:

OP
Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan

Sponsor
Well guys I couldn't agree with you more. Who would have ever thought we would have a Winter with such little snow after last year? Let's hope we have a really snowy March and a better season all together next year!

Top Forums