Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wacker loader. We got alittle close to an overhang and took the big blob round rotaty light off. Wanting to replace with a slim LED amber light bar. I would even like it if it flashed amber/blue/white. Have not really seen any options and all equipment dealers around me have big light bars for bigger machines.

· Registered
58,697 Posts
Why amber/blue/white?

· Registered
7,360 Posts
Red/ blue are usually reserved for police/ fire vehicles. Laws vary , check your state.

· Registered
1,730 Posts
In Ct we have Lots of laws on light colors. All my bars flash amber flasher unit comes with the bar. lots of guys have gone to the amber/white combs but they are giving out some coupons for that over the past few months! You can't flash white from the rear at all and white lights from the front requires a permit.

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My state plows are flashing blue now. Looks NICE and you see them when full of snow. White - just throwing it out there. Amber is the way to go I guess as this unit flashers on it but I have the wiring harness on top of the cab and just thinking I should add one. But some I see look nice others looks way to busy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.