vin code brain tease

B

brain dead

Heres one for the books. I searched every possible sourse that I know of, to no availe no success.
The sites I searched have been Chevy customer service-they built it,but have no idea/ auto pedia and got no where except found some other good sites. Hemmings motor news and struck out. Now its time for the guy's to do there thing.
The vin number is:
PS158F135687
The clue for searching is I believe this animal is from the 1968 era. It belongs to the Good Humor family of vechiles.( P-10 )
Any info on parts locating and not try truck or van parts cause most of what I need does not apply.
P.S. American classics i.d.search came up with a 1976 year which is not right do to the fact that the rear axel is 6 lug 2 wheeldrive, and the vin tag under the dash is something of an antique.
GOOD LUCK ! AKA ROTTIE
THANKS I KNOW THE GUY'S WILL RULE

rottie

Doesn't anybody know anybody with code books or a old coot down the street that might have a clue. where are the old dairy mechanics. How bout a company that sells old or reman classic van parts, like dashes or steering columns or maybe windshield wiper motors. come on guy's I need some help with this relic.:confused:

Top Forums