Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,438 Posts
I assumed since the motor makes noise when I command left and right that they're both at least hooked up. Who the heck knows. Plan is to go outside later and frog around with it. The real problem is that this thing won't fit into my heated garage with the plow on and all work must take place in the cold!
unhook the angle hose on your plow and hook it in over by the other Ram so you can manually swing your plow.
Swing all the way over to the driver side
When you pull up to the door pull up to it at a angle putting the passenger side going in the door first
when you have that side of the plow just inside the door crank your wheels all the way to the right and drive over as close to right hand side as you can you should be able to straighten the plow out and now it’ll be inside of the door now drive in
That’s how I get my 10 foot plow into my 8 foot door
Or
Take the plow off hook & the angle hose back to the other fitting on the unit.

You’ll be able to hear the difference between the pump deadheading and the fluid running through the hose.

·
Registered
15,438 Posts
Take from it what you want it still gives you the instructions on how to adjust the cables,

I wouldn’t think it would take you more than an hour or 2 of fiddling with it, with little help from the guide in the instructions to get it working.
Correctly.

If nothing else in there is worn or out of adjustment.

I can understand your apprehension but most of those O-rings can be found at your local lumberyard hardware fix it store.
And unless they were damaged they’re reusable

Well I guess when you get out there and adjust your cables you’ll find out if there’s any slop for if something else is going on

·
Registered
15,438 Posts
as mentioned you can make them out of a 12 pack cardboard but I’d still cover them lightly with something, like goop….

Or if you’re really stingy with the goop you could goop around where the gasket was let it dry for a bit and then reassemble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts