Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i attach my plow and plug in the 11 pin connector my vehicle fuses blow for both left and right low beams and left high beam. Found a connector drivers side near the headlight with six wires and an attached sealed component burnt up and connector pins welded together except one. I am assuming this may be for Daylight running lights. This is a Western Pro plow Ultra Mount on a 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Is this a relay or a resister component and where can I get it?

· Premium Member
17,046 Posts
When i attach my plow and plug in the 11 pin connector my vehicle fuses blow for both left and right low beams and left high beam. Found a connector drivers side near the headlight with six wires and an attached sealed component burnt up and connector pins welded together except one. I am assuming this may be for Daylight running lights. This is a Western Pro plow Ultra Mount on a 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Is this a relay or a resister component and where can I get it?
Its obsolete. You have to replace the 11 pin connector with the newer one that has two separate relays. I dont recall the part # offhand but itll be the same as the one on the sticker that you have now, just later revision

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.