Snow Plowing Forum banner

v-plow help!!

4K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  Deere John 
This is my first year on my Boss 8', but I really do love it. The standard three switch controlls really are a natural, and it took no time to get the hang of them. The cylinders lock for back dragging, although I have a rear plow and never backdrag with the Boss.

Its built like a tank, and seems to hold up very well to the everyday abuse.

Flip a coin and go buy either one of them. You'll never regret it either way.

Once again, as everyone here has said before, go to the best dealer, that will be more important in the future than what name is on the front of the plow.

Every BOSS Power-V Plow is available with our optional SmartLock™ cylinders–to keep your blade locked securely in the Straight-position when backdragging. And all without slowing your plow down the way double-acting cylinders do.

This is off the BOSS website.

Well, in all my plowing all I've ever used were Western straight blades, (full trip), and now the Boss, (full trip).

Never been much of an issue with any of us. Can't imagine that its a problem with some people. Maybe it depends on your plowing style.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.