Snow Plowing Forum banner

v-plow help!!

4K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  Deere John 
Haven't bothered stopping by in a while been too busy. After plowing for several weeks straight, I think of all my friends here when the wings on my Boss fold back and the blade trips I realize that I am conversing with several people who have their own agendas based solely on ignorance and very little fact.Hope alot of you guys go out get a little experience before making wild hare brained statements.

I edited out the personal attacks. Please try to get along. I am not allowed to leave personal attacks on any forum.

[Edited by Eric ELM on 12-26-2000 at 02:01 AM]

The last person I would listen to about the effectiveness of a plow is a engineer.Once again information is coming out of ignorence and not experience,but like I have said that pretty much par for the course here.

I will agree that I don't know everything,but when it comes to Boss plows Im pretty close.I have eight that I mounted and service myself,and I have been using them for almost 5 to 6 years.We don't even treat our plows nice we abuse the heck out of them and have some wear to show but I don't think that any other plow out there will hold up as as well,period.But thats my opinion because I have always seen the weakness in the western and meyers and have never owned more than one or two.

Wow that could be the best seminonbiased post I have ever seen you write Dino,I didn't laugh once,there may be hope for you yet.

Wow I don't think I've ever been there,maybe I ned to retire my badge theres a new sheriff in town.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.