• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Using a SnowWing 3200 on a Deere

JimMarshall

Ive got the Deere 14 pin adapter harness from Horst, what else do I need and how do I hook it up? It was set up to go on a Bobcat before

HLAMAN

Sponsor
Ive got the Deere 14 pin adapter harness from Horst, what else do I need and how do I hook it up? It was set up to go on a Bobcat before
Jim, what valve does your SnowWing have? if you have the double selector valve this should be all you need. Give us a call if you have any issues. toll free at 866-567-4162

OP
J

JimMarshall

Jim, what valve does your SnowWing have? if you have the double selector valve this should be all you need. Give us a call if you have any issues. toll free at 866-567-4162

It has a double selector valve, but I’ve come to find out that apparently when it was set up for Bobcat the solenoids were changed from the original solenoids with the female “Deustch “ plugs. Now I have 2 hard wire solenoids that go to a coil cable and then on the other end of the coil is 2 of the 2 position “Deutsch” plugs. These plugged into a Can Bus controller that then had a wire that ran to the bobcat.

I figured out that if I jump from the plugs on the Deere harness to the plugs on the solenoid harness, it works, but it seems to be running off of aux 3 and 4, or maybe 2 and 4? Regardless, to operate the left wing I have to hold the overhead directional toggle on my machine for aux 4.

Not sure what I need to do to get everything right

HLAMAN

Sponsor
It has a double selector valve, but I’ve come to find out that apparently when it was set up for Bobcat the solenoids were changed from the original solenoids with the female “Deustch “ plugs. Now I have 2 hard wire solenoids that go to a coil cable and then on the other end of the coil is 2 of the 2 position “Deutsch” plugs. These plugged into a Can Bus controller that then had a wire that ran to the bobcat.

I figured out that if I jump from the plugs on the Deere harness to the plugs on the solenoid harness, it works, but it seems to be running off of aux 3 and 4, or maybe 2 and 4? Regardless, to operate the left wing I have to hold the overhead directional toggle on my machine for aux 4.

Not sure what I need to do to get everything right
Give us a call our service desk will try to help you out.