Unimogs!

long0

My father ran a unimog for an excavation company years ago. It had a rear mounted PTO driven blower, and a blade up front. Chained up all around, it was damn near unstoppable. I have some pictures of it, but they are on slides, so if anybody know how to convert slides to digital pics, I will get them posted.

Andy

Joey D

No it was on it's way backwards. It took some time to move it though. I think I won by almost 2 feet. Not very far but far enough to win.

HD61CUIN

Nothing like a vehicle that no one around here knows how to work on. Imagine running into Autozone and asking the pimpled azz behind the counter for a starter for this thing. Then go to a dealer and ask his price....bring heart pills. Other than that I would love to have one, great chassis for a v-box!

Roger Dodger

Hey Joey D-

From your above post you suggest that you "won by almost 2 feet" however the photo also suggests the Unimog barely at work while your Z-71 front tires are slinging dirt 360° let alone the rear ones. Carefully looking at the pic shows which vehicle is getting the traction. Anyways. congrats.

ChicagoSnow

I am VERY impressed!

I want a UNIMOG.

I see Freightliner makes a version of the UNIMOG. What is the cost on one of these babies?

This is the power unit for anything and everything.......why not?

This is exactly what my operation needs!