1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tacr2man, Oct 25, 2008.

  1. Tacr2man

    Tacr2man Member
    from England
    Messages: 57

  2. DareDog

    DareDog PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,438

    Whats that in US Money?
  3. 042500hd

    042500hd Senior Member
    Messages: 251

    The one with the salter is a good looking machine.
  4. Sealer

    Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.
    Messages: 47

    I just saw one in a local classified car magazine. They wanted $18,000 and I didn't see any plow to go with it. Looked clean though.....
  5. F250 Boss v

    F250 Boss v Senior Member
    Messages: 281

    I didn't think they could be licensed for over the road in the US????????????
  6. sweetk30

    sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,588

    i like the tractor looking one my self.wesport
  7. unimogr

    unimogr Senior Member
    Messages: 236

    To convert from Euro to Dollars or any other currency try:

    The last time I looked the exchange rate was $1.26 = 1 Euro. So a 10,000. Euro Unimog would cost you $12,600. Dollars.

    Yes they can be registered here except in States like Connecticut that insist the diesel ones are farm tractors.

    Yes, parts are available here.

    Yes, they make great plow (and snowblower, sander, sweeper, chipper, boom mower, dump) rigs.

    You mileage may vary......