Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my main plow went down hooked to the back up 2010 MVP Ultra mount 1. Blade up down works fine. Left wing only works on wing buttons and right with only works on the main angle buttons. left wing does not move on main angle buttons and right wing will not work on wing buttons.

· Registered
1,049 Posts
I don't remember model year 2010...is it the one with the poly cover and tank on top of the motor or is it exposed with plastic covers over the valves?

Got someone that can help out by pressing functions on the controller while testing the grounds on the valves? They're always hot, its when a ground is supplied that the valve opens.

Motor turns even though nothing else happens?

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it the one with the poly cover and tank on top of the motor or is it exposed with plastic covers over the valves. Motor turns on all buttons pushed. its like Half the controller is dead but it works perfect on my other 2 MVP's I have fine. Someone said Plow Side Module could be bad?

· Registered
1,049 Posts
I'm sure you're up the creek without a paddle since we got hammered today but before loading up the parts cannon, and those plow modules are pricey, you could swap out a known good module for the suspected faulty one. Think it's just 3 plugs to disconnect under the cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.