Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I’m posting in the right place. I put a western hts plow (4 port iso mod) on my 2015 ford lariat with led turn signals. No problems plow side. When the plow is disconnected, with the turn signals on either left or right, I get bleed through on the other side. Meaning the left side flashes with the right side doing the same. Except the right side is slightly dimmer. Same happens when turning right. Right flashes, with a dimmer left flashing as well. Hope that makes sense. Double checked the wiring. Is it possibly a ground problem? Led?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got this off of a 2005 sierra. Contacted western and they gave me a list of some adapters to order, which I did and installed. Tried to contact them back, but they never responded. Pics show the Mod and list of parts I installed. Hope that makes sense.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,529 Posts
The 69889 is a 3 port module harness - I’m not following why they told you to use that with that 4 port module. Edit: Even if you connected the 69989 to 3&4, I'm surprised that the Chevy 4 port module worked at all on that truck.

But regardless, my guess is the module is bad and shorted internally causing the turn signals to cross feed. I would get the correct 3 port module and replace it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts