TURK-KEY WINGS on Boss plows

turkeywing

Manufacturer & PlowSite.com Sponsor
I have just completed mounting TURK-KEY WINGS on a boss straight blade with the "C" channel on back of moldboard, the install was a breeze, we made a simple modification to the bracket so they can be welded on or bolted on, this modification will also allow the use of the TURK-KEY WINGS on the "V" plows as well. I think we now have mounting for all the popular brands, including sno bear and atv plows.
Rod

Last edited:

Ben

Hey Rod how about some pics I have a 7'6" stright blade and would like to see how they look. How much for a set? Thanks Ben

OP
T

turkeywing

Ben, I didn't take any pictures but I will get some, you can go to our web site for pricing by clicking our sponsor banner .
Yes they will mount on the fischer , the western mount is the same.
Rod

OP
T

turkeywing

Capt- they are the same price as western $250.00 a set + shipping and handling which has been running between 45.00 & 55.00

tru cut- they mount on the "V" the same as the straight blade, the benifit for the "V' is you are able to use the full width of the blade and roll the snow instead of catching it and acumulating it causing a greater push than allowing the snow to roll the full width of the blade. To use the wings in the catch position would not benifit the "V" at all.

ct- because the TURK-KEY WINGS are full floating they work the same with a full trip or a trip edge blade, when the plow trips the key simply slides up through the channel keeping itself level and aligned and as the blade returns to it's normal position the key slides down the channel keeping itself level and aligned.

Rod

Top Forums