Tundra headlamp

Steven basile

Hi I have a 2009 Toyota Tundra 7.5 fisher plow the low beams only works on one side on the truck when I switch plug3 and 4 low beams only work on other side trying to figure out how to get both low beams to work at the same time please help

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
What did the wiring come off of originally? Because there is no approved 4 port module application for that truck. So you will likely need to switch the module to a 3 port and get the correct harness for that.

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
I believe it came out of a Chevy
Do you have the part #s off the ports 3 and 4 harnesses? Even though it didn't come up online, it looks like there was one that would work so long as it came off an 07 or later Chevy. Module needs to be a 27781 and the harnesses should be 26351 & 26352.

If so, the connectors on that kit are reversible with sides A and B - all sides need to be lined up so that the grounds are matched up properly between the plow harness and the truck harness. Unfortunately I can't tell you on your truck which side they should be on but the plow side will be labeled "COM" - you'll have to check the truck side with a test light to see which is the common on that side (or just look to see which color is shared between the two connectors)